HEADLINES

The Latest From The Deen Al-Haq Council

:: WE WELCOME MEHREEN OMER, OUR NEW PANEL WRITER. ARTICLES BY MEHREEN OMER HAVE BEEN UPLOADED (December 7, 2009) :: Article by Abdullah Naeem "WHY ORTHODOX JEWS OPPOSE THE ZIONIST STATE OF ISRAEL" published. Dated August 29, 2009 ::

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

IMPORTANT NOTICE - Please Read

Dear Visitors,

Assalamu Alaikum!

If you would like to share your self-written articles on Islam/Current Affairs/Conspiracy Theory researches, kindly email them to me along with your full name to:

zaki.myc@hotmail.com

I shall be most delighted to publish your article, after verification, of course.

At the end, I would like to say that this blog is not merely created for myself, the web address mentions "council" as can be seen. I am searching for fellow brothers and sisters to write good researched articles on any of the three topics mentioned above.

Jazak Allah Khair!
Your brother in Islam,

Zaki Khalid Sharif
[DEEN AL-HAQ COUNCIL]

1 comment:

  1. Asslamualikum

    I have some artical in my blog, you can check.

    ReplyDelete